- Dave Shore, the founder of AudioART, has been drawn to the audio industry since he was a young teenager who spent his free time taking apart, repairing, and tinkering with equipment. Now, as an electronics technical expert with 35 years experience in the audio industry, Dave has created a unique audio/visual retail environment that combines high-end components with fine art and custom furniture for innovative media room design.
- Francesco Salituro, co-founder of AudioArt, has followed a lifelong passion for music that has flourished over time. His roots as first generation of Italian immigrants instilled in him a true love of music and the arts, which has thrived over the years. Today, Frank is an avid home audiophile, regularly attends live concerts and has played in several “garage bands” mainly focusing on charity performances. Partnering with audio industry expert and founder, Dave Shore, now represents an exciting new journey in the cutting edge world of audio and art, which is AudioArt.
- Justin Camacho, Justin began his journey toward the electrical field in 1995 at Minuteman Technical High School in Lexington, MA. Minuteman Tech was where he formed his foundation of electrical wiring. During the summer of 1996, after his first year at Minuteman, Justin began working for a small electrical company that started in Bolton, MA. As an apprentice, Justin worked for Casello Electric, now based out of Hudson, MA. Over the course of the next 15 years at Casello Electric, Justin was able to continue his education in the electrical field, earning his Journeyman’s and then Master’s Electrical licenses. During these years, Justin continued to learn and expand his knowledge into the field of Audio/Visual Systems. After 20 years with the same company, Justin decided to make the move to Installation Manager of AudioArt. Justin has three boys with his wife, Sarah, who works for the Concord School District, and two Shiba Inu’s.
- Shaun Tubert, Sales Associate at AudioArt, has been moved by and interested in music since a very young age, with a heavy influence by his parents. He received his first guitar as a birthday gift at the age of 11 and has been a self-taught musician ever since. Live music is a passion, he has been up and down the East Coast well over 100 times for many different bands and currently gigging as a Lead Guitarist and Vocalist. Shaun has been focused on Customer Service and Sales for over 10 years in many fields, but being given the opportunity to connect with people on a musical level for a career is a dream come true.
- Will Woyda, Sales Associate at AudioArt, has been immersed in the world of music for most of his life. As a lifelong Massachusetts resident, he has gained experience working as an Audio Engineer in various studios, schools, and production companies in the area. A licensed radio operator, eagle scout, and gigging bassist; Will has been able to blend his interests and offer a distinct background and skill set to the company.
Audio Technology Expertise
AudioART is a must-visit destination for discerning music listeners. We carry only precision-crafted components from such high-quality manufacturers as Meridian, Anthem, Paradigm, Thorens, Leon Speakers, and Audeze. And we are the exclusive New England dealer for Burmester and T+A.
But it’s not just about the products. AudioART provides full installation services and solutions. We specialize in making equipment blend discretely with your environment, and we balance, calibrate and test our systems to ensure that acoustics are optimum for the physical space. We have the knowledge, experience, and insight to tailor electronics to your needs, and our systems and installations consistently surpass expectations. Our goal is to enrich you.
The Gallery Experience
In addition to his seasoned career in the audio industry, Dave has established himself as a talented woodworker, crafting exquisite custom furniture and audio/video cabinetry. His passion for fine craftsmanship, paired with an intimate knowledge of audiovisual components, inspired Dave to create AudioART, the next wave of audio/video stores.
The artfully designed sound rooms and galleries at AudioART integrate the finest in performance stereo with advanced media room solutions, that include custom designed cabinetry, furniture, fine art, lighting, window shadings, and accessories.
By partnering with local artists, artisans, Phillips Design, and WTI window treatments, AudioART has set a new, high-end standard for audio retail stores.