The 082 integrated amplifier is a direct descendant of Burmester’s larger 032 integrated amplifier. It fits seamlessly into the long line of the internationally acclaimed and award-winning power amplifiers 909, 911, 956 and 036. Despite a slightly smaller power supply in comparison to the 032, the integrated amplifier 082 offers impressive capabilities and almost equals the outstanding sound of the bigger model. The powerful and warm yet detailed sound is the result of a special circuit layout based on balanced, DC-coupled amplification sections. The 082 integrated amplifier combines outstanding sound with easy to understand operation in a convincingly versatile device. The simple operating concept allows easy access to a multitude of different functions.
Since 1977 Burmester Audiosysteme has been manufacturing high-end audio components of unsurpassed quality. From the very beginning, the objective has been to create a perfect blend of highest-quality sound, technological innovation, and timeless design. Highly trained technicians assemble all Burmester components by hand in its Berlin factory. Because “Made in Germany” is a label that is taken very seriously by Burmester. Burmester’s research and development department constantly strive to not only keep up with the latest advances but to set its own trends and standards. From the first design sketch via a number of prototypes to the final product shipped from the Berlin factory: each component that bears the Burmester name has been developed in its entirety in-house. As an audio pioneer, Burmester has created a number of legendary components that have become icons of the high-end audio universe.
Burmester considers himself as a guardian and mediator of our musical heritage. The innovative technologies and the highest-quality parts used in the audio components ultimately serve only one purpose, namely, to give full access to the music. By listening to recordings of Elvis Presley, Herbert von Karajan or the Beatles you can bring the full spirit of music into your living room that no concert stage in the world can offer you anymore.
• Balanced preamplification stages
• Completely DC-coupled without distorting capacitors in the signal path
• High damping factor enables effortless control of any speaker over the full frequency range, even at high frequencies
• Stable at any load over the entire frequency range
• Massive binding posts for speaker cables (best performance with spade lugs!)
• A built-in protective circuit outside of the signal path monitors the 082 during operation with regard to overheating, DC offset and overloading.
• Oversized power supply with 82.000 μF filter capacity and a 450 VA toroidal transformer. Additional local filtering at the output stages with low inductive bypass capacitors.
• Inputs can be lined up separately
• Adjustable pre-sets: Input sensitivity, output level, wake-up volume
• Pre-amp output
• Architecture of the power amplification stages
• Extremely fast signal transfer
• High bandwidth
• Steady negative feedback over the entire audible range and beyond.
• Tone controls (can be switched off)
• Volume control in 60 steps with ultra precise volume actuator for perfect channel synchronisation
• Remote on/off: The 082 can be switched on/off or can be used to switch other components by a 10V DC trigger current.
• BurLink with RS-232 and USB
• Head phones jack at the rear panel
• Full remote control
• Remote control not included
ANALOGUE-Inputs 4 x balanced (CD, Tuner, AUX, Surround)
2 x unbalanced (AUX2, TAPE)
ANALOGUE-Outputs 1 x balanced (Preamp OUT)
2 x unbalanced (Preamp OUT)
2 x Loudspeaker Output
REMOTE IN/OUT for remote switching of other BURMESTER components
BURLINK for remote control via RS-232 and USB
Dimensions (WxHxD): 482 mm x 177 mm x 490 mm
19 x 7 x 19.3 inches
Weight: app. 25 kilos / app. 55 lbs
Rated power output: 2 x 150 W (4Ω) / 2 x 100 W (8Ω)
Damping factor: >1000
Signal-to-noise ratio: >96 dB
Input sensitivity: adjustable (-9 to 0 to +9)
Frequency response: 3-100kHz (-3dB, band-limited)
Rise time: 23V/μs at 4 Ω
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|