The development of the new Classic Line preamp 099 was driven by the ever-increasing use of digital music sources. It offers users six inputs for the connection of digital signal sources such as satellite receivers, set top boxes, game consoles or computers. With Burmester’s award-winning D/A conversion technology all these signal sources are augmented and perfectly integrated into a high-end system. Of course, the 099 also accepts analog signal sources via its three balanced inputs. The sampling rate for digital conversion can be switched between 96kHz/24bit and 192kHz/24bit, depending on personal preferences.
Since 1977 Burmester Audiosysteme has been manufacturing high-end audio components of unsurpassed quality. From the very beginning, the objective has been to create a perfect blend of highest-quality sound, technological innovation, and timeless design. Highly trained technicians assemble all Burmester components by hand in its Berlin factory. Because “Made in Germany” is a label that is taken very seriously by Burmester. Burmester’s research and development department constantly strive to not only keep up with the latest advances but to set its own trends and standards. From the first design sketch via a number of prototypes to the final product shipped from the Berlin factory: each component that bears the Burmester name has been developed in its entirety in-house. As an audio pioneer, Burmester has created a number of legendary components that have become icons of the high-end audio universe.
Burmester considers himself as a guardian and mediator of our musical heritage. The innovative technologies and the highest-quality parts used in the audio components ultimately serve only one purpose, namely, to give full access to the music. By listening to recordings of Elvis Presley, Herbert von Karajan or the Beatles you can bring the full spirit of music into your living room that no concert stage in the world can offer you anymore.
· 3 balanced analogue inputs (XLR 3pol. female, combo jack), can be used as unbalanced inputs via adapter for 6.3 mm jack to RCA
· 6 digital inputs (2x RCA, 3x TORX, 1x USB) for the connection of a multitude of digital sources, like digital satellite receivers, gaming consoles or computers
· 1 balanced analogue output, XLR 3pol. Male, phase reversible
· 1 unbalanced analogue output, cinch, phase reversible
· 2 digital outputs (1x RCA, 1x TOTX), reproducing the selected digital input at all outputs
· 1 headphone jack (6,3 mm) + 1 RCA for the connection of headphone preamplifiers or wireless headphones. The MUTE function can be controlled via remote
· DC-coupled signal path without capacitors resulting in a precise bass reproduction due to the nonexistence of phase shift in the audible range
· Input sensitivity selectable by -14 dB to +14 dB for the compensation of different volumes of sources
· Sampling rate for D/A conversion can be selected between 96kHz/24bit and 192kHz/24bit
· The internal power supply features a very low standby power consumption (< 1 W) – Burmester goes GREEN.
· Remote power up of other devices possible by means of the DC IN/OUT connection
· Can be updated due to modular design
· User friendly handling
· Burmester remote control included
Analogue Inputs: 3 x balanced
Digital Inputs: 2 x RCA, 3 x TORX, 1 x USB
Analogue Outputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x XLR, 1 headphone
Digital Outputs: 1 x RCA (via SRC 96 kHz/192 kHz)
1 x TOTX (Direct Out up to 96 kHz)
Dimensions: 482 x 95 x 345 mm (19” x 3.7” x 13.6)
Width x Height x Depth
Weight: 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|