The 911 MK3 power amplifier is a close derivative of the reference power amp 909 and is regarded as one of the quickest and most powerful amps in the audio world. Its strong performance is the result of the knowledge and experience gained during the design and manufacture of the much-acclaimed 909 power amp. The MK3 moniker indicates that Burmester’s second largest power amp has reached its third generation of refinement. With the distinctive appearance of the silver anodized fins of its heat sinks the 911 MK3 exudes power and elegance. It tightly controls any bass driver and proves that there is a lot of musicality in the bass line. Excellent spatial resolution, detail and musical warmth characterize the sonic signature of the 911 MK3.
Since 1977 Burmester Audiosysteme has been manufacturing high-end audio components of unsurpassed quality. From the very beginning, the objective has been to create a perfect blend of highest-quality sound, technological innovation, and timeless design. Highly trained technicians assemble all Burmester components by hand in its Berlin factory. Because “Made in Germany” is a label that is taken very seriously by Burmester. Burmester’s research and development department constantly strive to not only keep up with the latest advances but to set its own trends and standards. From the first design sketch via a number of prototypes to the final product shipped from the Berlin factory: each component that bears the Burmester name has been developed in its entirety in-house. As an audio pioneer, Burmester has created a number of legendary components that have become icons of the high-end audio universe.
Burmester considers himself as a guardian and mediator of our musical heritage. The innovative technologies and the highest-quality parts used in the audio components ultimately serve only one purpose, namely, to give full access to the music. By listening to recordings of Elvis Presley, Herbert von Karajan or the Beatles you can bring the full spirit of music into your living room that no concert stage in the world can offer you anymore.
· Bridgeable into mono operation by external mono adapters or internally at the factory when initially ordered as mono
· Bi-amping via external bi-amping adapters
· Balanced circuitry throughout like all Burmester components
· Input stages with Burmester X-amp technology (class A)
· Completely DC-coupled without distorting capacitors in the signal path
· Generously dimensioned power supply provides high current capability
· High damping factor enables effortless control of any speaker over the entire frequency range, even at high frequencies
· Stable at any load over the entire frequency range
· Massive binding posts for connection of speaker cables (please use spade plugs only!)
· Remote on/off switching in connection with Burmester pre-amps and D/A converters with variable output
· A protection circuit outside of the signal path monitors the 911 MK3 during operation for overheating, DC offset and overdrive.
· Balanced inputs (stereo/mono)
· Unbalanced inputs by using the supplied adapters (only in stereo mode)
· Input for remote on/off switching by Burmester pre-amps and Burmester D/Aconverters with variable output
· Bindings posts for loudspeaker hook-up (stereo/mono)
· Dimensions (WxHxD): 482mm x 216mm x 482mm
· Weight: appr. 31kg
· Rated output power at 4W: Stereo: 2 x 350W / Mono: 1 x 770W
· Damping factor: 2750
· Signal-to-noise ratio: >103dB
· Input sensitivity: 770mV for full volume
· Frequency response (-3dB): <10Hz - 220kHz
· 8 selected power transistors per channel
· Power supply with 130.000mF filter capacity and 750VA toroidal transformer
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|