To complement the NEW AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers. Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability. The new MCA Series delivers lower THD (total harmonic distortion) for more clean, pure sound and lower noise for a supremely quiet background.
Like all Anthem products the MCA 525, MCA 325 and MCA 225, designed and Crafted in Canada, are like no other amplifiers in the world: custom low noise high-power toroidal transformers; high-current bipolar output transistors; high-quality filter capacitors; advanced power supply regulators; oversized aluminum heatsinks; custom-designed dual binding posts; and patented auto-on/off circuitry. Superior craftsmanship that is reflected in clean, clear, audiophile-quality sound from top to bottom of the frequency spectrum.
Anthem’s pre-amps, amplifiers and audio/video receivers give you the most advanced tools available to easily connect, control, optimize and power all of your entertainment systems.
Backed by over 20 years of home-grown, hands-on design and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; they deliver one of the industry’s highest performance-to-value equations. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
Another reason is probably our advanced proprietary technologies, like Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), the industry’s leading audio optimizer. Pros love its accuracy, and casual listeners love the profound results of its easy interface. The non-invasive Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) circuitry in our amplifiers constantly monitors temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance.
In addition, our unique input topology reduces distortion and improves linear response. Our independent power supply design, along with oversized, super-efficient heatsink designs, reinforces the bulletproof stability of Anthem products. In fact, we carefully select all of our internal components, many of which are engineered exclusively in-house at Anthem, like our hand-designed circuit boards and our huge, precision-wound toroidal transformers.
225W in 2-Channels
- Delivers lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) for cleaner, pure sound, and lower noise
- Completely redesigned for improved audio performance and reliability
- Higher current output for lower distortion
- Cosmetic match for AVM 60 A/V Preamplifier-Processor
- The improved Advanced Load Monitoring system
- 8 bipolar output devices per channel for less stress on each device
- Less than 2 watts standby power consumption
- Crafted in Canada
POWER OUTPUT (PER CHANNEL)
- (Continuous RMS, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <1% THD)
- Impedance 8Ω 4Ω 2Ω
- 225 W 400 W 600 W
INPUTS / OUTPUTS
- Inputs Single-Ended, Balanced, Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)
- Outputs Speaker Binding Posts, Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)
- Front Panel Power (On/Off)
- Rear Panel 3 On/Off Modes (Trigger, Manual, Auto)
- THD AT 100W
- at 1 kHz 0.0010%
- at 20 kHz 0.015%
- IMD AT 100 W
- ITU-R (19 kHz + 20 kHz) 0.0005%
- SMPTE (60 Hz + 7 kHz) 0.002%
- 20 HZ TO 20 kHz
- open circuit ± 0.1 dB
- 8Ω ± 0.1 dB
- 4Ω ± 0.1 dB
- 2Ω ± 0.2 dB
- SNR, IEC-A, ref. 225 W 120 dB
- Power Bandwidth, -3 dB at 200 W into 8 ohms 90 kHz
- Slew Rate 30 V/μs
- Damping Factor, 20 Hz to 1 kHz 300
- Channel Separation, 100 Hz to 10 kHz >65 dB
- Input Impedance (RCA / XLR) 10 kΩ / 15 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity, 225 W into 8 Ω 1.5 Vrms
- Voltage Gain 29 dB
- MCA 525 2.0 W 80 W 550 W 1200 W
- MCA 325 1.4 W 47 W 350 W 750 W
- MCA 225 1.0 W 35 W 240 W 500 W
- Height 6-5/8" (16.9 cm)
- Height with Rackmount Kit 4U
- Width 17-1/4" (43.9 cm)
- Depth 18-1/8" (46 cm)
- MCA 525 61 lb (27.5 kg)
- MCA 325 43 lb (19.5 kg)
- MCA 225 40 lb (18 kg)
- 120 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 120 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 108 V and 132 V at a frequency of 60 Hz.
- 220-240 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 198 V and 264 V at a frequency of 50 Hz.
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|