In life, we admire “heart.” When we say someone has heart we mean passion, spirit, fortitude. And we applaud it. While the amplifier is the brawn behind every successful music and movie presentation, it is also the heart! Its role is as crucial as that of the speakers in its ability to render delicate musical detail one moment and deliver room-shaking explosions the next. The most exquisite piece of music falls flat without clean, quiet power to sustain it through to its natural, musical ebb. Movie special effects require an inordinate supply of stable, high current power to give visceral credibility to the “special” aspect of each effect! In fact, all truly successful sound reproduction requires “heart.” The heart of an amplifier rests with its design and it is here that P2 and P5 amplifiers reveal their high-end lineage: multi-layered, hand-designed circuit boards with thick copper traces; rugged, independent power supplies with tuned toroidal power transformers for each amplifier channel; fourteen rugged bipolar output devices per channel; custom-designed convection-cooled heatsinks with serrated fins; a “no-fuse” design strategy. And the list goes on.
Anthem’s pre-amps, amplifiers and audio/video receivers give you the most advanced tools available to easily connect, control, optimize and power all of your entertainment systems.
Backed by over 20 years of home-grown, hands-on design and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; they deliver one of the industry’s highest performance-to-value equations. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
Another reason is probably our advanced proprietary technologies, like Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), the industry’s leading audio optimizer. Pros love its accuracy, and casual listeners love the profound results of its easy interface. The non-invasive Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) circuitry in our amplifiers constantly monitors temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance.
In addition, our unique input topology reduces distortion and improves linear response. Our independent power supply design, along with oversized, super-efficient heatsink designs, reinforces the bulletproof stability of Anthem products. In fact, we carefully select all of our internal components, many of which are engineered exclusively in-house at Anthem, like our hand-designed circuit boards and our huge, precision-wound toroidal transformers.
- Inputs 2 Single-Ended, 2 Balanced, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack)
- Outputs 2 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack)
- THD+N (225 W into 8 Ω) 0.0007% at 1 kHz, 0.008% at 20 kHz
- IMD 0.00019% (CCIF, 325 W into 8 Ω)
- POWER BANDWIDTH 10 Hz to 150 kHz
- (+0 -3 dB, 325 W into 8 Ω)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 -0.15 dB),
- 5 Hz to 100 kHz (+0 -2 dB)
- INPUT SENSITIVITY (RCA and XLR 0 dB inputs) 1 Vrms in for 28.3 Vrms out
- (100 W into 8 Ω)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 18 kΩ (RCA), 22 kΩ (XLR)
- DAMPING FACTOR >600 at 20 Hz, 400 at 1 kHz (ref. 8 Ω)
- S/N RATIO 125 dB, A-weighted (ref. 325 W)
- CROSSTALK (between any two channels) -140 dB (20 Hz), -80 dB (20 kHz)
- VOLTAGE GAIN 29 dB
- SLEW RATE 40 V/µs
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE 105 to 130 V, 60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION 1800 W
- Height 9-3/8 inches (23.8 cm) including feet
- Width Faceplate 19-1/4 inches (49 cm)
- Chassis 17-1/4 inches (43.8 cm)
- Depth 22-1/2 inches (57.2 cm) including handles
- Weight (unpacked) 75 lb (34 kg)
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|