The revolutionary STR Integrated Amplifier is based on an entirely new technological platform, for true benchmark performance in stereo amplification. More power, more control, more connection options, and the most advanced technology available in a single, easy-to-use component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Integrated Amplifier combines the benefits of an advanced preamp with the power of a massive amplifier and processor. It includes leading-edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), customizable bass manager for mono or stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs—far more than the average integrated amp.
And it includes new generations of many of Anthem’s award-winning, audiophile-loving, review-praised digital signal processing innovations, delivering a noticeably higher level of audio performance realism.
This is the integrated amplifier with the power, features, connections and control to fuel your two-channel dreams, today and into tomorrow.
Anthem’s pre-amps, amplifiers and audio/video receivers give you the most advanced tools available to easily connect, control, optimize and power all of your entertainment systems.
Backed by over 20 years of home-grown, hands-on design and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; they deliver one of the industry’s highest performance-to-value equations. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
Another reason is probably our advanced proprietary technologies, like Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), the industry’s leading audio optimizer. Pros love its accuracy, and casual listeners love the profound results of its easy interface. The non-invasive Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) circuitry in our amplifiers constantly monitors temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance.
In addition, our unique input topology reduces distortion and improves linear response. Our independent power supply design, along with oversized, super-efficient heatsink designs, reinforces the bulletproof stability of Anthem products. In fact, we carefully select all of our internal components, many of which are engineered exclusively in-house at Anthem, like our hand-designed circuit boards and our huge, precision-wound toroidal transformers.
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section
- Amplifier uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced Load Monitoring for 200W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 550W at 2 ohms, all continuous
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit/192kHz
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Analog Direct mode
- Graphics Front Panel Display for easy setup and navigation
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada
- The phono preamplifier is suitable for moving magnet and high-output moving coil cartridges
- Input Impedance 100 Ω (MC), 47 kΩ (MM)
- Input Capacitance 270 pF (MM)
- Maximum Input (at 1 kHz for <0.1% THD 20 Hz - 20 kHz) 3.6 mV (MC), 37.7 mV (MM)
- Gain (default at 1 kHz, user adjustable ± 20 dB) 55 dB (MC), 35 dB (MM)
- RIAA Response ± 0.1 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- THD+N (at 1 kHz, 20 Hz - 20 kHz BW, 2 Vrms output) 0.008% (MC), 0.005% (MM)
- S/N Ratio (at 1 kHz, IEC-A, 2 Vrms output) 82 dB (MC), 96 dB (MM)
- digital-in, 192 kHz 10 Hz - 50 kHz (+0.00, -0.50 dB)
- digital-in, 96 kHz 10 Hz - 45 kHz (+0.00, -0.50 dB)
- digital-in, 44.1 kHz 10 Hz - 20 kHz (+0.00, -0.03 dB)
- analog-in, DSP mode 10 Hz - 40 kHz (+0.02, -0.20 dB)
- analog-in, direct mode 10 Hz - 80 kHz (+0.00, -0.10 dB)
- THD+N (at 1 kHz, 20 Hz - 20 kHz BW, 2 Vrms output)
- digital-in, 44.1 kHz, 0 dBFS 0.0008%
- analog-in, DSP mode, 1 Vrms input 0.0020%
- analog-in, direct mode, 1 Vrms input 0.0020%
- SNR (at 1 kHz, IEC-A, 2 Vrms output)
- digital-in, 44.1 kHz, 0 dBFS 112 dB
- analog-in, DSP mode, 2 Vrms input 110 dB
- analog-in, direct mode, 2 Vrms input 120 dB
- Maximum Output (<0.1% THD) 2.2 Vrms except analog-direct 3.3 Vrms
- XLR Configuration Pin 1: Ground, Pin 2: Normal, Pin 3: Inverted
- Impedance 8Ω 4Ω 2Ω
- Power Output (per channel)
- (Continuous, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <1% THD) 200 W 400 W 550 W
- THD (100 W) 0.002% (1 kHz), 0.015% (20 kHz)
- IMD (100 W)
- ITU-R (19 kHz + 20 kHz) 0.0007%
- SMPTE (60 Hz + 7 kHz) 0.005%
- SNR (IEC-A, ref. 200 W) 114 dB
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz) ± 0.1 dB
- Power Bandwidth (-3 dB at 200 W into 8 ohms) 80 kHz
- Slew Rate 30 V/μs
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 1 kHz) 330
- Channel Separation 101 dB (100 Hz), 61 dB (10 kHz)
- 120 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 120 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 108 V and 132 V at a frequency of 60 Hz.
- 220-240 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 198 V and 264 V at a frequency of 50 Hz.
- Standby 0.38 W (120V), 0.45 W (240V)
- Standby + Network 1.1 W (120V), 1.2 W (240V)
- Idle 40 W
- Typical Use 250 W
- High Output 500 W
- Height 6-3/4” (17.2 cm)
- Width 17” (43.2 cm)
- Depth (not including power cord) 17-1/2” (44.5 cm)
- Weight (unpacked) 40 lb (18 kg)
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|