The STR Power Amplifier is the beating heart of a world-class 2-channel sound system. It delivers massive power generation, with audiophile-quality output in a smartly designed component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Power Amplifier delivers 400 Watts/channel into 8 ohms with both channels driven, a massive 600 Watts/channel into 4 ohms (both channels driven) and 800W in 2 ohms, for true no-holds-barred performance.
Inside, the STR Power Amplifier uses two colossal transformers and multiple high-current output devices so the most subtle details and dynamic peaks are handled equally well. Outside, its beautifully designed cosmetics, including a 7-inch graphic control display and secure, highly conductive audiophile connectors provide a perfect match to the STR Preamplifier.
Anthem’s pre-amps, amplifiers and audio/video receivers give you the most advanced tools available to easily connect, control, optimize and power all of your entertainment systems.
Backed by over 20 years of home-grown, hands-on design and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; they deliver one of the industry’s highest performance-to-value equations. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
Another reason is probably our advanced proprietary technologies, like Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), the industry’s leading audio optimizer. Pros love its accuracy, and casual listeners love the profound results of its easy interface. The non-invasive Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) circuitry in our amplifiers constantly monitors temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance.
In addition, our unique input topology reduces distortion and improves linear response. Our independent power supply design, along with oversized, super-efficient heatsink designs, reinforces the bulletproof stability of Anthem products. In fact, we carefully select all of our internal components, many of which are engineered exclusively in-house at Anthem, like our hand-designed circuit boards and our huge, precision-wound toroidal transformers.
- 400W/600W/800W into 8/4/2 ohms
- Cascoded complementary feedback input stage
- Sixteen bipolar output devices per channel
- Dual Mono Design
- Massive toroidal transformers
- Soft turn-on
- Four power on/off options
- No rail fuses
- Advanced Load Monitoring™ Technology
- Graphics front panel display for the power meter, status, and easy setup navigation
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada
- THD (400 W) 0.0007% (1 kHz), 0.004% (20 kHz)
- IMD (300 W)
- ITU-R (19 kHz + 20 kHz) 0.0006%
- SMPTE (60 Hz + 7 kHz) 0.0016%
- SNR (IEC-A, ref. 400 W) 121 dB
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz) ± 0.1 dB
- Power Bandwidth (-3 dB at 400 W into 8 ohms) 91 kHz
- Slew Rate 30 V/μs
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 1 kHz) 360
- Channel Separation 101 dB (100 Hz), 98 dB (10 kHz)
- Input Impedance 10kΩ (RCA), 15kΩ (XLR)
- Input Sensitivity (for 400W into 8Ω) 2.1 Vrms
- Voltage Gain 29 dB
- 120 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 120 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 108 V and 132 V at a frequency of 60 Hz.
- 220-240 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240 V, this product operates from a single-phase AC power source that supplies between 198 V and 264 V at a frequency of 50 Hz.
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- Standby 310 mW
- Idle 65 W
- Typical Playback Levels 150 W - 300 W
- High Playback Levels 600 W - 1100 W
- Height 6-3/4” (17.2 cm)
- Width 17” (43.2 cm)
- Depth (not including power cord) 18-1/2” (47 cm)
- Weight (unpacked) 60 lb (27.3 kg)
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|