The revolutionary STR Preamplifier is a new type of audio component that gives you more control and more refinements, including more connection options and more advanced technology, in a single, easy-to-use component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Preamplifier combines the benefits of an advanced preamp with the power of a processor, as well as functions like leading-edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), customizable bass manager for mono or stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs—far more than the average preamplifier.
And it includes new generations of many of Anthem’s award-winning, audiophile-loving, review-praised digital signal processing innovations, delivering a noticeably higher level of audio performance realism.
The new STR Preamplifier drives all of your entertainment options today, and tomorrow.
Anthem’s pre-amps, amplifiers and audio/video receivers give you the most advanced tools available to easily connect, control, optimize and power all of your entertainment systems.
Backed by over 20 years of home-grown, hands-on design and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; they deliver one of the industry’s highest performance-to-value equations. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
Another reason is probably our advanced proprietary technologies, like Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), the industry’s leading audio optimizer. Pros love its accuracy, and casual listeners love the profound results of its easy interface. The non-invasive Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) circuitry in our amplifiers constantly monitors temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance.
In addition, our unique input topology reduces distortion and improves linear response. Our independent power supply design, along with oversized, super-efficient heatsink designs, reinforces the bulletproof stability of Anthem products. In fact, we carefully select all of our internal components, many of which are engineered exclusively in-house at Anthem, like our hand-designed circuit boards and our huge, precision-wound toroidal transformers.
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 32-bit/192kHz
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- Coaxial, optical, and AES/EBU inputs up to 192kHz
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Six pre-RIAA curves plus adjustable settings for playing older records accurately
- Analog Direct mode
- Adjustable analog input levels to match sources, minimize noise and prevent distortion
- Graphic front panel display for easy setup and navigation
- Balanced output for all channels including the two subs
- Home Theater Bypass Mode works without having to turn power on and includes RCA/XLR input for two subs
- Create up to 30 virtual inputs for setup flexibility
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada
- Anthem Exclusive Innovations
- More Subwoofer Options
- Moving Coil and Moving Magnet Phono
- Home Theater Bypass
- Premium Components
- The Crafted in Canada Difference
|Sr. No.||File Name||Download|